Education Hip Hop Empowerment Projects for Youth
Multi-award-winning Youth Projects for the sustainable personal development
Empowerment Projects for Development
Strengthen young people and open up perspectives
sPERANTO ResPeaceAbility gGmbH realizes award-winning education empowerment projects
for youth for less inequality, gender equality and contributes to the UN sustainable development goals.
Together with strong partnerships, companies, NGOs, foundations, schools, youth and cultural centers
we tackle sustainable development and social challenges.
sPERANTO offers companies to engage socially and sustainably and to strengthen their brand.
We offer educational projects adapted to your core business,
social purpose marketing, stakeholder involvement and corporate volunteering.
Four pillars of our Educational Empowerment Projects
Your company moves
We design individual projects for your company goals
Social responsibility, employee satisfaction and customer loyality are important to you? Then sPERANTO is your partner!
We do not offer any firmly defined projects – but adapt them to your needs, your core business and your employees.
- We realize the exact planning, the detailed
execution and the required documentation of our educational empowerment projects
- in cooperation with your local partners or with our partner network regionally and worldwide
- for the children of your employees in your international production facilities or for socially disadvantaged groups/ young people in cooperation with local youth institutions
Marketing and social engagement combined with stakeholder involvement is the most effective and meaningful form of marketing.
- Video and photo content directly from the educational projects: Positive sustainability communication with authentic stories, an empowering message and product placement, adapted to your core business
- for intensive use for your CSR and marketing measures in the B2B and B2C area
- with modern technologies, including 360 degree videos, VR, AR
- Action Days
- Flexible Secondment/ Pro Bono Service
- Involvement of employees`children
- SDG 1 No Poverty
- SDG 4 Quality Education
- SDG 5 Gender Equality
- SDG 10 Reduces Inequalities
- SDG 12 Responsible Consumption and Production
- SDG 16 Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- SDG 17 Partnerships for the Goals
I am completely convinced of the innovative offer of sPERANTO and I appreciate the professional cooperation at eye level. With the Corporate Social Responsibility complete package, sPERANTO offers a unique opportunity to create a sustainable added value and to tell visually authentic positive stories in order to inspire customers and employees.
It`s that easy:
In 3 steps to your individual CSR package
Step 1: You choose
Step 2: It`s our turn
Step 3: Win-Win-Win
The why behind
My personal motivation behind sPERANTO was born out of a social problem. I already experienced social injustice and mental suffering when I was at school. Nobody looked what was happening, and there were no satisfactory solutions. At that moment I decided to stand up for equal opportunities, especially for the people who don’t get enough support or are not seen. Dance gave me the strength to get through difficult phases and conveyed values that can be transferred to all areas of life. I want to enable young people to find (again) access to themselves through art and culture and to know what makes them happy, what their visions and goals are and then to achieve them in a targeted manner. I have experienced how eyes begin to sparkle again, how young people continue the sPERANTO projects by themselves over years and how young people open up to the unknown, grow beyond themselves and how moments have an effect and influence lives for years. I take responsibility and tackle social challenges together with strong partnerships.